I’m gonna start off today with some thanks and gratitude statements:
- I’m grateful to still have roof over my head where I can self isolate
- I’m grateful there’s food in my refrigerator to eat.
- I’m grateful I was paid today
- I’m grateful I’m able to work from home and not expose myself or others to this outbreak/pandemic
- I’m grateful basic creature comforts I have to keep myself entertained
- I’m thankful for the sun
- I’m thankful for the air — cleaner air in Los Angeles, now that most of us are self isolating
- I’m for the breeze when I open my window
- And I’m both the technology to communicate and those I can communicate with.
This is how I’m starting off today. How are you staring off this Friday?